Distinguished College Scholars and College Scholars
Undergraduate students of high academic achievement are honored with the title of College Scholar. For the 2018 Honors Day program, there are 4,145 honorees, of which 3,430 qualified as College Scholars and 715 qualified as Distinguished College Scholars.
Names are listed alphabetically by college or school.
- School of Architecture
- McCombs School of Business
- Moody College of Communication
- College of Education
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- Jackson School of Geosciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Natural Sciences
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Social Work
- School of Undergraduate Studies